U.K has been deemed to be the most preferred destination for higher education by students all over the globe. Besides the enhanced quality of teaching, U.K offers plenty of courses in different fields, be it MBA, Post graduation or other Doctoral programs.
So, what makes U.K eye-catching for students?
The Education System: The teaching methodology used in UK provides a sense of freedom to be creative enough and develop skills in terms of practicality. As a student, one gets the opportunity to be taught by world’s leading intellectuals and experts. Moreover UK degrees can be tailored to interests of the student and often involves specialized modules.
Familiarity with Language: Since English is widely spoken, understanding the course material and lectures isn’t a major issue. It also aids in building good terms with others besides the course.
Social Aspects: The contemporary art and culture prevalent in U.K draws attention of maximum students, everybody knows about David Beckham, J.K Rowling and William Shakespeare or even about Her Majesty the Queen.
Places to Drool: Collectiveness holds a great pull, with the best clubs, restaurants and theaters to be found in U.K, an incredibly diverse and multicultural land.
After exploring these benefits, let’s come to the process of how one may apply to study in U.K:
Immigration to UK for interested students requires a process of obtaining Student Visa which happens to be a part of the tier 4 visa category.
- One can apply for a Short-term study visa if opting for a short course of about 6-11 months.
- Students, who wish to migrate to U.K and are below the age of 16, can opt for Tier 4 (Child) student visas wherein, your education provider will send you a reference number called confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) once they’ve offered you a place on a course of your choice.
- Further, one can even apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in UK if you are 16 or above and have been offered a place on a course.
It is crucial to remember that applicants are required to show that:
- They have been offered a place on a course;
- They have enough money to support themselves for the duration of their study;
- That they have basic English language skills.
After acknowledging all the information required in obtaining a Student Visa to U.K, it’s time to begin with the process, for which one can seek proper guidance from Make Visas. Our expert consultants are sure to accommodate all your queries and help you settle with no difficulty at all.